On the 12th, you can look forward to a performance by St. John’s based trad group The Freels. The band is currently working on their first album, which will be released by the end of the summer. You can take in their performance at 12:00PM, and in the meantime, visit their Facebook page and check out a couple of their tunes on SoundCloud.
Last week’s Market was a great success. The lovely weather made it the perfect day for some new activities to start up- free morning yoga with Shakti Yoga, performances by Shakespeare by the Sea and monthly workshops by FEASt. Thanks to everyone to came out! This week, look forward to these outdoor activities and performances:
- 9:30AM to 10:30AM: Yoga with Shakti Yoga. Free.
- 11:00AM to 11:45AM: Shake It Up! by Shakespeare by the Sea
- 12:00PM to 1:00PM: Hula Hooping with FarOut Fitness and Salsa Lesson with Salsa in St. John’s. By donation.
- 1:00PM to 1:45PM: Shake It Up! by Shakespeare by the Sea
- 1:00PM to 2:00PM: Yoga with Nova Yoga. $10/person
All outdoor activities are weather dependent.
Please remember to bring your reusable shopping bags and cash as there isn’t an ATM on site. Parking is limited.