October 1st, ST. JOHN’S, NL
– The St. John’s Farmers Market will have an exciting visit from the Story Telling Festival performers who will tell wonderful tells in their own tent. In addition, the wide diversity of fresh products, local, and international vendors are making this Saturday a great start to your weekend.
Thanksgiving is coming and the Market is getting prepared. Our twelve farmers are bringing high quality, fresh and local produce. Farmers such as Nagels Hill Agri Products, Lester’s Farm, Organic Farm, Hummock Farm, Oliver’s Farm and many others are coming every Saturday offering the best of their productions.
Our new vendors such as Olive Gluten Free, Jewish Deli, Pakow Catering (Thai food), In Your Face Ice Cream, Luna Raw Desserts, Daisy & Sacha Sauces, Paleo Bites, among many others, are becoming big part of the Market experience for new and regular customers. In addition, you’ll find such products as paleo, gluten-free and vegan treats, handmade soup mixes, delicious sauces, waffles, jam and preserves, pickled vegetables, fresh wild blueberries, international food from Africa, India, Turkmenistan, Brazil, Thailand, Colombia and much more. We also have a wide diversity of local artists showing their unique creations.
The Market has a new tent with walls for rain and wind protection. Now our customers can enjoy the delicious food while sitting outside listening to original tunes from several musicians performing every week. We have a new seating area inside with more tables and chairs as well.
Come and meet everyone and make your Saturday an exciting experience by visiting the St. John’s Farmers’ Market at the Lions Chalet on Bonaventure Avenue, between 9:00AM and 2:00PM. Check the complete vendor list
for this week.
Saturday, September 27th outdoor activities and performances:
- 9:00 AM to 10:00AM: Jenna Maloney,(singer).
- 10:00AM to 12:00PM: Geoff Panting (accordion)
- 11:00AM to noon: Story Telling Festival. Admission Free
- 12:00PM to 2:00PM: Glenn Patterson and Sarah Ferguson (violin/banjo)
We have great quality reusable shopping bags with our logo on sale for just $10. Please bring cash for all purchases as there isn’t an ATM on site. Parking is limited.
Joins us on Facebook
for more details about the vendors, products, activities and updates.